1. When a customer place order at our website, it hereby approve that s/he will follow all laws and regulations of the destination country including without any limitation laws relating to the lawfulness of goods and import/customs charges.
2. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such customs duties, import taxes and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
3. Recipient has to borne any additional charges for customs clearance, duties and taxes and any other port charges necessary for the clearance of import / export of such item.
4. Our original delivery estimated time can be delay if custom clearance procedures are required.
5. MyGerrys.com will not be responsible for customs clearance procedure as well as customs charges.
6. For any kind of information related to customs policy customer should contact local customs office, as customs policies may vary widely from one place to another in a country or from country to country.