CORD-FREE - COMPLETELY WIRE-FREE
It just couldn’t be any simpler. Plug the Gear IconX earbuds into each ear and you’re ready to go. No strings attached.
A FITTING DESIGN - A TRULY SECURE FIT
The Gear IconX sit snug in your ears in the most comfortable way. And yes, you can run, jump and carry on with life. They’re designed to stay put.*Mix and match the different-sized eartips and wingtips for the perfect fit.
Without the need for a phone, Gear IconX has you covered. Whether you’re walking or running, it’s smart enough to track your activity and give updates on essential data from speed, distance and duration to heart rate and calories burnt via a dedicated voice guide.
*Heart rate monitor: intended for fitness purposes, and not intended to diagnose any disease or condition, nor mitigate, prevent, treat or cure any disease.
Run with the Gear IconX in-ear voice guide to reach your vigorous-intensity zone. Recorded by real human beings in 15 different languages, motivation just got personal. By syncing with your smartphone after workouts, you can check your stats and monitor progress on the S Health app.
Turn on ambient sound mode to hear your surroundings. That way you can hit your stride with your favorite tracks while being present in the world.
Not only is Gear IconX a highly functional fitness tracker, it’s possibly the smallest music player out there, meaning these earbuds are all you need to go running. With 4GB of internal memory that holds up to 1,000 tracks, you’ll run out of breath before you run out of songs to power your workout. Another way to keep the beat going is via Bluetooth streaming, so you’re never left stranded without those training motivation songs.
*The number of tracks cannot exceed 1,000 regardless of total file size.*Usable memory is 3.5GB.
It’s a powerful life with Gear IconX. With a case that doubles as a charger, you can power your Gear IconX while it’s resting, letting you launch into those extensive workout sessions with a good soundtrack without missing a beat.
Control with a touch
Tap and hold to hear voice prompts guide you through Gear IconX's functions from playing music and taking or rejecting calls* to turning on the ambient sound mode. When you hear the function you need, lift your finger to activate it.
*Requires connection to compatible device.
Gear IconX is designed to work with you, your fitness needs and with your smartphone. It's ready when you are. It's pair and go.
*Compatible with devices that run Android 4.4 KitKat and above, and have a minimum of 1.5 GB RAM. Galaxy phones users can transfer music files to Gear IconX either from the Galaxy phone or a PC via USB connectors or USB cables (not applicable to some Galaxy phones). Non-Galaxy Android phone users can transfer music files to Gear IconX from a PC via USB cable.
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.1
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, HFP
- PC Sync. Gear IconX PC Manager
- Color Black, Blue, White
- Compatible Specification of Smartphone Android 4.4 ↑, 1.5 GB ↑
- Package Contents Charging Case, Earbuds, Eartips (S, M, L), Quick Start Guide, USB Connector, USB Cable, Wingtips (S, M, L)
- Available Memory (GB) 3.5
- Number of Songs Up to 1,000
- Earbud Dimension (HxWxD) 18.9 x 26.4 x 26.0 mm
- Earbud Weight 6.3 g
- Case Dimension (HxWxD) 30.3 x 92.0 x 35.3 mm
- Case Weight 52 g
- Durability Splash Resistant (P2i Nano Coating)
- Battery Capacity (Earbud) 47 mAh
- Battery Capacity (Case) 315 mAh
- Number of Charges Up to 2 Times
- Standalone Music Play Up to 3.8 hours
- Standalone Music Play with Workout Up to 3.4 hours
- Audio Streaming (Bluetooth Connected) Up to 1.6 hours
- Audio Streaming (Bluetooth Connected) with Workout Up to 1.5 hours
Audio and Video
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, AAC, WAV, WMA (WMA v9)
- Number of MIC (per Earbud) 2 EA
Services and Applications
- Voice Guidance Chinese Cantonese, Chinese Mandarin, Dutch, English (US, UK), French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Latin), Russian, Spanish (Latin, Spain), Turkish
- Data Measured Calories Burned, Distance, Duration, Heart Rate, Speed